Main Menu

*SOLD* Race car for sale

Started by Paul Dalton, March 27, 2019, 14:33:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Dalton

Hi all, I have for sale an ex Simon Pearson race car. It came to Ireland 10+years ago, I believe to race in a 2cv class I was trying to set up here in Ireland back then which unfortunately never took off despite the many 24hrs that had happened and the car apparently was only used once for a test day. It has lain up ever since. Honest description is that the car is probably a parts car or a basis for a race car. It is not race ready. It appears to have been a sprint rather than 24hr car as there are no door lights or even wiring for them. There is rust on the shell, behind the drivers seat is very  bad, the usual inside the rear arches, sills etc, however the chassis appears good. The engine turns but hasn't been started, it appears to have 4 gears, proper comp exhaust, suspension etc is all there. There is a dent on the rear wing but otherwise, the doors, bonnet, boot, front wings etc are all fine. As i say it arrived here as a race car so has all the "go faster" bits. I am asking £750ono, the car is located in Dublin. Please email for more details.

sdp312

sdp312

Roy Eastwood

sdp312

Paul Dalton

Sorry for not updating, the car is now gone.

Alec Graham

Did you retain any contact details for the new custodian?

Paul Dalton

I didnt. I believe its been split, various bits sold off for road use.