Main Menu

Seat in 24hr at Snetterton

Started by dwhitehouse, March 27, 2019, 20:17:05

Previous topic - Next topic

dwhitehouse

Hi,

I'm looking to find details of anyone offering arrive and drive in the 24hr race at Snetterton this year.

I have a Race National A license and raced C1s last year including Snetterton 300 and the Spa 24hr.
I am not going to set lap records but I am consistent, sympathetic on the car and within a second or two of the top times.

Let me know if you're looking for drivers, some idea of costs and what's included.

Looking forward to a sunny race weekend in Norfolk with the sweet smell of pig farming in the air :)

Howard Wright

I'm also looking for a drive in the 24 hour race. I'm expecting to be at Brands this weekend, so if you are in need of another driver, please let me know and I shall drop in.

Glenn Oswin

Hi guys, I'm looking for 2 drivers, it's an arrive and drive package with Team ECAS car 33. We have had 2 second place finishes in 2018/19 and the car has consistently finished in the top 10 for the 24 hour race. There is full team support with the experienced Tete Rouge, full spares package, and catering with Team Gadget. £1750 includes light damage and wear and tear. Get in touch if you're interested. Glenn 07866166496 or message me.

Alec Graham

Dear Racers. this poor chap has jus finished building his race car (burton) and is coming to race at the 24 hour.
he is currently billy no mates!!! he needs at least two more drivers to be able to compete.
this will be a miracle but if anyone is out there wishing they had a seat, Please give me a call or a text..
Alec 07778 927417...  You might even win ;@D

Thanks for the information.
I will cross tomorrow at 12 h, I will come at the track directly.
Sorry but no time to fill the paper...
I will give you tomorrow... With the money 😊.
I am.... Alone to drive...
2 others have problems...
If you know someone... Low, very low price...
Thank you and see you tomorrow..

Luca Proietti

Ice sent him an email can you let hi  know I've messaged him please