Main Menu

Stickmann Sport Team Championship 2019

Started by Matthew Hollis, March 28, 2019, 14:17:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew Hollis

The team championship returns in 2019, it's the same format as in previous years. Enter on this thread (team name and car numbers please) or email/phone me or come and find me at Silverstone. Entries accepted up until Saturday 20th April and will be backdated if you enter after Silverstone (so you have time to pick a team if you are not sure yet and want to see who best to team up with!).

For those new to the championship, or anyone else for that matter, I've attached the rules. And yes you can have a one car team if you want (like Classic 41 did last year) - however I can almost guarantee you won't win as you will always finish behind a team that gets two cars home, even if you win the race! So best to try and team up with another car to maximise your chances! The cars in one team don't have to look the same but one day it would be lovely if they all did  :)

The point of the team championship is to encourage people to work together, and particularly if you are new and on your own, have an ask around the paddock to see if there is another car or two you could team up with  :) Plus there is a nice shiny end of season trophy to win as well  ;)

Can anyone defeat the reigning Baycon Muffins in Motorsport in 2019 - assuming they are entering again, or will they disband and form rival teams!.........

Paul

Team GTR Simon Clarke,Lien Davies,Nick Roads,Brian Heerey,Wayne Cowling,Paul Robertson. Please Matt

Matthew Hollis

Thanks Paul, for a while it looked like we would win the trophy.....

Teams are made up by the cars rather than the drivers, so at the moment Team GTR contains cars 24 and 92. If you or Wayne drive either of those cars then you will form part of the team, but if you have another car you are planning to race could you please let me know the number of it and I'll make sure it is included as part of the team.

Paul

It will be another car Matt,No idea of the number though Wayne

gadget

i'll have a look and see what number it has on it!
don't want to buy another number for just one race do we

Paul

I don't mind spending your money mate. ;D

Nick clarke

Rosie's shed Racing
12 , 22 ,89
Mick & Katy story
Nick Clarke
Nick crispin

Chris Yates

Looks like Rosie's shed have stolen Nick Crispin from my team!

So, I'll team up with Marc Grasby and perhaps with Aubrey/Martin Riman, and we'll be "G.R. Muffin Factory"  or something :)

Nick clarke

Sorry Chris  noticed he wasn't in a team yet so grabbed him ...snooze  u loose  lol

Martin Riman

Sounds good to me something factory :)

Matthew Hollis

Quote from: Paul on April 04, 2019, 09:51:21
It will be another car Matt,No idea of the number though Wayne

OK no problem, will make a note of that

Pete Sparrow

Matt
Put 97, 96 and 67. Thats me, Chris Hall and Ron Mears, we will be Team Age Concern.
The older I get, the more rubbish I talk
(and the more pills I take)