Main Menu

#49 Race car for sale

Started by Chris Yates, June 24, 2020, 22:46:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Yates

Richard Gardiner is selling his immaculately prepared race 2CV

Please contact Richard at [email protected] with any enquiries

QuoteCitroen 2CV D87MRO Car 49 For Sale.

I have owned the car for 3 years it was Purchased from Kris Tovey who continued to race in the car with me. It has a V5.
Car 49 has been really well maintained by Kris and myself and has been upgraded with little regard to cost. It has a new chasee installed 2 years ago, new shocks new front suspension arms, reconditioned gearbox by Rick Pembro, The engine in the car has completed just a few races and is a fast engine. The shocks were rebuilt a year ago and all wheel bearings and swinging arm bearings replaced before the last 24 hour race. It has heated windscreen. The car has come first two years ago in the 24 hour endurance race and we came 5th last year due to faulty engine mounts.
Cost of Car £7000 GBP

The car has a very comprehensive spares package  and equipment not included in the sale price of the car. Included are two spare engines and a gearbox the night lights and course recorder. The  cost of spares and equipment to me was in excess of £22,000 GBP The list is attached. Please note the tabs along the bottom. I want to sell the spares with the car but understand some people may not want the spares. The spares will not be sold separately until the car is sold.  Cost of Spares package if bought with the car £7000 GBP

Chris Yates

More pics:

Chris Yates

Spares inventory attached