Main Menu

Tickets

Started by Mick Storey, August 17, 2020, 07:26:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick Storey

At Cadwell, the number of people in a team was limited by the number of tickets the driver was sent. Does the same apply at Snetterton and if so is it 4 per driver or 16 per team? Im assuming the 8 people per garage is simply for the garage and not a team size limit

Matthew Hollis

Hi Mick, I think you are right. The pre event scrutineering/signing-on form that every driver has to complete now asks for the names and contact details of a maximum of 3 people supporting the driver, so that would be 4 tickets. As every driver has to complete a form, I would say you can have different people supporting each driver. I think 8 in the garage refers to the number of people in the garage at any one time but you can have more than that in the team.

The pre event scrutineering/signing-on form is now pretty difficult to find on the MSA website, so I've attached it for everyone. Chris - maybe this needs to go on the front of this website too?

naughtybear

Thanks for the link to the form, couple questions though........
Where do we send it after it's filled in and do we have to send a photo of our licence to anyone ?
Naughtybear - powered by roarspeed!

Chris Yates

I'll get in touch with the BARC tomorrow to clarify this, so don't go firing forms out just yet...

Trevor Williams

Both a copy of your licence and the completed scrutineering declaration for all drivers need to be sent to David Wheadon at BARC

[email protected]
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Trevor Williams

Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

naughtybear

Thanks for the help there Trevor, where do we find the permit number? Thanks
Naughtybear - powered by roarspeed!

Luca Proietti

Ash it's on the final instructions

Andrew Bull

that assumes they are available.  as yet not showing on the BARC website.  !!!  COMING SOON!!!!!

::) >:( >:(
Andrew Bull
TĂȘte Rouge Racing with Habitabull & Propolis
Rookie Champion       2022
team champions         1998 2000 2008 2009 2013
24hr winners               2005 2006 2009 2010 
championship winner 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2013

Paul

Quote from: Andrew Bull on August 18, 2020, 22:43:12
that assumes they are available.  as yet not showing on the BARC website.  !!!  COMING SOON!!!!!

::) >:( >:(

So is Christmas

Nick Roads

Please wait another day or 2 on the tickets as will need to register for the crew as well as drivers. Will post here once finalised

Martin Riman

Hi

just to be sure all drivers have to complete this form before the event and send a copy of the license to BARC ?

Thanks Martin

Matthew Hollis

I think best to wait for clarification from Chris/Nick as might be different for the 24hr, but in theory yes every driver needs to complete a form as it acts as your signing on, your licence only needs to be submitted if this is your first event of the year (so if already submitted for Cadwell you shouldn't need to send the licence again) - as per notes 2 and 3 of the BARC guidance:

2. Prior to taking part in their first event of the year each competitor must send in electronically a
copy of the front of their race licence to [email protected], this will be used to verify that an
appropriate licence is held for the event to be undertaken.

3. Prior to each event that each competitor takes part in they must complete the self-declaration
form found within the "sign-on" section of Rev-Up and the responses will be collated for each
meeting. This form can also be downloaded from the Motorsport UK website by going to
www.motorsportuk.org/restart, and this must then be completed and sent to the club via email
to [email protected] at least three days before the event.

Matthew Hollis

But please do not send anything yet until Chris/Nick have clarified the process for the 24hr!

Martin Riman