Main Menu

Tickets

Started by Mick Storey, August 17, 2020, 07:26:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Roads

Latest from BARC:

' We will have a 2CV specific Electronic Sign On form for the drivers to sign on with. On here, they can give us the sign on and scrutineering information required as well as being able to upload a photo of the front of the licence as well. This can't go live until this weekend as per MSUK reg.

There will also be a 2CV specific Electronic Pit Stop form which will mimic the normal paper form but this will update a spreadsheet which I and TSL will have access to so we can make quantify the stops the teams say they have done against the TSL pit in/out loop. '

Special Regulations should be published shortly - ticket allocation should be via the new sign on form which will allow for 3 extra tickets to the driver registering and these will need:
* Name
* Phone
* Email address

This is going to act as track and trace for the organisers for each team.

So 16 tickets per team but you will need to co-ordinate with drivers. If its a 3 driver team and you want more than 12 tickets then there will be another way to get the extra 4 tickets.

Martin Riman

HI

Do we know still have to complete the form thats been attached on this thread or do we use a link somewhere to do this ?

Thanks Martin

Chris Yates

We're still awaiting final instructions and SRs, and an online sign-on form. Please hold off submitting forms until we get the finals, or you might end up filling in the same form more than once.

Chris Yates

A few updates:

Driver sign-on: You may have already received an email from David Wheadon this morning with the new online sign-on. Please don't use the other one attached to this thread - use the online version ONLY.

The online sign-on for BARC is at: https://forms.gle/gmPuCociDVkg6VjS6

SRs/Final instructions - these will be sent out later this morning/today sometime by BARC to all competitors.

"Team managers" - Although the detailed entry form gave a space to list the team manager's name, it didn't ask for the manager's email (it has never been needed before), so where I have the email address of the manager, I've sent that to BARC. Where I don't have their email, I've given the email of the person who has been submitting the entry forms.

It is this person/email address that will receive the tickets. 16 per entry. Again, these should be going out today

I'm sure the name of the Team Manager can be rectified later on, or at the circuit, but in any case, race control will ask for "The team manager of car #..." rather than by name, so I don't think it matters what the name is.

Testing - I think Alec has already sent an email this to all teams about this. There's a different sign-on procedure for this, because this concerns MSV, not the BARC. So BOTH forms have to be filled in. The MSV check-in link for testing is : https://testing-v1.msv.com/CheckIn/89381c60-fec8-4ab3-859a-87c1555a83d6

Alec Graham

Hopefully the final, Final instructions.
Version Three.