Main Menu

Invitation for Dinner Dance 2021

Started by Lauren Storey, September 04, 2021, 13:06:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Lauren Storey

Hi everyone!
Here is the invitation for the 2021 Dinner/Dance being held on Saturday 13th November 2021 at the Westmead Hotel in Birmingham.
Please look at the attachment for the event information, along with the menu options.
Please RSVP to this event via email or text (included on the invitation and at the bottom of this post).
When returning your food choices, please include the names of those you are booking for if there are multiple people included.

Information regarding accommodation is on the invitation, I would recommend booking a room early if you are staying at the hotel, to avoid any disappointment. The hotel has previously been fully booked on the night of our event and I am unable to determine who rooms are allocated to!
I am really looking forward to seeing everyone, especially after such a long time! If there is anyone you would particularly like to sit with, please do let me know and I will do my best to accommodate this! Tables can seat up to 10 people 😊

Please note the club bank details are:
Sort code: 23-05-80
Account: 22263174

Contact for RSVP:
[email protected]

The AGM will be held on the same date, prior to our evening event at the Westmead Hotel. Further information will be supplied by the Board when it becomes available.

Lauren Storey

Current guest list for the Dinner Dance, please remember to RSVP if you would like to come along! It isn't far away now.

Claire Storey*
Katy Storey
Lauren Storey
Mick Storey*
Max Wyer
Jack Brown
Steph Makinson
Dave Makinson
Shirley Hennessy
Chris Yates
Maria Cooke
Laura Harris
Luke Allan
Jess Owen
Andi Donaldson
Jemima Meyers
Adam Lines
Sean Sidley
James Dartiailh
Tim Speight
Nick Crispin*
Kris Tovey
Julia Broussier
Douglas Spalding*
Martin Harrold
Margaret Harrold
Pete Sparrow
David O'Keeffe
Linda Gray
Paul Saunders
Sheila Saunders
Roy Eastwood
Jayne Eastwood
Gary Adnitt
Anna Adnitt
Andy Bull
Sarah Valentine-Bull
Simon Crook
Caroline Crook
Jonathan Clewer
Louise Wilkinson
Dave Gray
Tina Gray
Matt Hollis
Richard Hollis-Brown*
Elaine Hollis-Brown*
Martin Riman
Steve Walford
Julie Walford
Marc Grasby
Sam Grasby
Sandro Proietti*
Clem Proietti*
Luca Proietti*
Anna*
Jenny Hall
Chris Hall
Sue Hall
Laurence Broadhurst
Ruth Broadhurst
George Broadhurst
Maisie Broadhurst
Anna O'Brien
Grace Durkin
Ethan Spalding

Please let me know if you think your name should be on this list, and please get back to me with your food orders if there is a * by your name, I will aim to keep this list updated.

If you haven't yet - please remember to transfer your payment to the club's bank account - information is provided on the invitation.

Lauren  ;D