Main Menu

Drives / Cars Available Co-ordinator

Started by Trevor Williams, January 11, 2005, 08:37:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor Williams

I am looking for a volunteer to organise drives or cars available for this years 24 hour race

Please let me know if you wish to volunteer

Cheers

Trevor
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Martin Harrold

The snet24.co.uk website still exists, although will probably be faded out sometime soon. Chris Yates and I would be happy to show anyone how to use it.
 The system for drives etc. we set up last year seemed to work pretty well. It offered open access and anyone could quickly check it out on a daily basis. Remember - most people interested in the 24hr are not full club members, so don't have access to the club site.
 And the 24hr is where most new 2CV racers get started.
2CV Team LION
2CVParts.com Champions 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2022
CITROEN 2CV 24 Hour race winners, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020, 2021 & 2022
m: 07973 303982

Dick Roberts

"Chris Yates and I would be happy to show anyone how to use it.....
The system for drives etc. we set up last year seemed to work pretty well. It offered open access and anyone could quickly check it out on a daily basis. Remember - most people interested in the 24hr are not full club members, so don't have access to the club site."

A forum that is visible to the public can be set up here if that is what is wanted and, of course, if someone requests it.

Best wishes from Dick ROberts

Christine Savage

Phil Myatt and Paul Robertson will be doing the "Snetterton Dating Agency".  If you have a drive available, car for hire, or are seeking a drive, they are the people to speak to.

:-)

Christine

Dick Roberts

Hello

There is a link (top Centre) of the 2CVRC website that takes you to... http://www.2cv-racing.org.uk/2005/year/2005-05-29-snetterton.htm where Paul explains.....

"Hello

Please e-mail me if you you want a Snetterton 2CV 24hr race drive you want to offer one, if you have a car to rent or if you want one and we will post the details here so that needs and offers can be matched up.

Paul Robertson (e-mail)"