Main Menu

Donnington Entries

Started by Trevor Williams, July 19, 2005, 11:13:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor Williams

I have it on very good authority that if we do not get an increase in the number of entries for Donnington from the current number of 8, BARC will consider cancelling our race there.

If you are planning to enter Donnington, please do so ASAP.

I would like to point out that we are not only about the 24 Hour race, and that if we don't uphold grid numbers we will not have a championship at all very soon

Trevor
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

marc sparrow

Our car looks like it will be going as tim wants to have ago in his old car,would be having ago myself but the arrival of my new daughter has put an end to that for a while.As for the lack of cars (i hear some people were going to boycott the event due to the speed of my brothers car)Thats just giving up before you,ve even got there,i think its sad that just because he has set a new benchmark for EVERYONE to aim for people want to pull out.

Every season has seen a dominant person /team last year it was phil and in the past richard dalton,this is the same in formula 1 with ferrarri and now renault but you dont see jenson button  or the jordon team not turn up for a race because the renaults are faster.

The people with time/money/and a little talent will always be near or at the front(thats why im not there)and believe me no one whats to beat my brother more than me!
Marc