Main Menu

Track Days

Started by Marc Fenner, November 24, 2005, 20:41:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Marc Fenner

Hi All

Just got back from a great days driving at Brands. All great appart from the engine blow-up and the spin! Whoops! :?  Yeah and i was driving! :D
If anyone is planning on doing any track days before the season start it be nice to know so we can see if we can get any other 2cv's on circuit for a bit of testing and fun.

Cheers

Little Marc Fenner
Racehire.com
Chief Mechanic

Catherine Noble

How far North are you willing to travel??

Catherine

Simon Leith

Marc

OOooohhhhh! Get you....Chief Mechanic eh!!!

Once I get my car (next week), I am up for all and any track days. Want as much testing as possible so just let me know when and where and I'll book it.

Simon Leith
Stingray
0771 00 66 589

Ben Allan

We're up as well - once we get my engines back from Paul.

Ben

Terry Scannell

I'm sure that you would be welcome to come along to the Motorsport Vision Marshal's trackday at Snet on Dec 14th if you wish, at no cost for track hire but giving the odd lift to a marshal so that they can see the circuit from your point of view would be the trade off!!!

Could be a fun day, just let me know if you're interested and would like more details.

Here's looking forward to the 24hr.

Terry

Simon Leith

I am definately up for that. I assume you need a 2 seater race car....which I happen to have !  :0).  Where can I get details, book or whatever

Terry Scannell

Thanks Simon - I'll get some details over the weekend and pm or e-mail  you. Would be great to see you there and would be appreciated by the orange crew I'm sure!

Terry

Marc Fenner

Wemay be doing a track day on the 18th Feb at Bands Hatch. Good alround track for testing.

Marc

rod stead

There's a very cost effective practice day on 25 March at Lydden - suspect I'll be the only 2CV there, although it would be nice to see other members of the southern contingent there as well.

Anyone else interested?

Marc Fenner

Yeah we may well be interested in that. Did not know about that one. Will talk to the boys and see what they think.

Mick Storey

How much is cost effective?