Main Menu

Jolly to France

Started by Derek Coghill, January 11, 2006, 10:28:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Derek Coghill

I was sent this by a French friend, he was wondering if I could take my car to it to represent UK 2CV racing. There are a lot of far nicer cars than mine around though so I wondered; if enough cars went, could we get a race there? See what you think, anyway.; good excuse to buy a carload of wine, at least!

http://www.citroracing-historique.org/English.html

Marc Fenner

i could well be interested in taking our car over if there is a race!

rod stead

I'd love to do it!

Evereux is on my way back from my holidays ........... & the date is perfect!

Do keep me posted!

Catherine Noble

Can I come and play too? Would be good fun and means I get another excuse not to work! (Yeah, like I need any more...!)

Would be good if the club could do a cross channel adventure which more people could partake in or would we all need to get International licences anyway?

Catherine

Aubrey Brocklebank

Sound fun if enough interest.
Aubrey

Richard hollis

Mick Storey

Love to have a go if the price is sensible

Derek Coghill

As far as I can work out, it'll be an assembly of cars over a weekend (although there's been a suggestion of Monday/Tuesday which I suggested wouldn't suit) with track sessions, not races. I don't think the track is certain either, as there has also been mention of a short track at Le Mans too. I think the problem is that he doesn't know how many cars (off all types) will appear and he has to try to find this out whilst also trying to find out what tracks can be had and when and for how much.

If you want to get in touch with him to find out details, he can be contacted by email:- [email protected]

Derek Coghill

Date and track now finalised; it appears to be on a Thursday, which is unfortunate but can't be helped.

Catherine Noble

Yes but nobody will be taking a 2cv to this this year, will they ...

[See Goodwood comments]

C + spoon