Main Menu

Looking for 2 drives

Started by Dave Wilson, February 08, 2006, 16:46:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Wilson

Hi all!  I'm looking for a seat in this years' 24-hour race for myself and my mate (Garry Kennedy).

I did the 24-hr last year and Garry is a seasoned Caterham Graduate racer and ARDS race instructor.

We're looking to join a competitive team, or even our own team and hired car.

Does anyone have anything available please?

Thanks,
Dave

Pete Sparrow

Hi Dave,
I'm sure if you contact either of our 2 24hr organisers (Paul Robertson and the fantastic Steve Panas) they will find you a car to drive one way or another,there are cars still available,some crewed and some not.They will have a list of those available,their pedigree and the costs.
With all you caterham boys out there you must be able to find two more drivers from the many caterham series,you'll be able to tell them how much fun it is,can't be that bad if you're having another go.
You should be able to find contact details on the site for both of them if not then just put a post up and I'll get someone to contact you.
Good luck,hope to see you there.
Regards
Pete

PS where did you come last year?
The older I get, the more rubbish I talk
(and the more pills I take)

Dave Wilson

Thanks Pete, I'll do that.   Finding drivers won't be a problem, there are some excellent drivers to pick from.

Dave

Steve Panas

Dave,
Please ring on 07779 609588. There are a few options left at a variety of prices/quality.
Steve Panas

Marc Fenner

Yeah we have spaces still! Contact Glenn Burtenshaw on 01342 824844 if not think Steve has details!

Dave Wilson

Thanks both.

Would have sent a PM but it is disabled(!) - I got no answer on the mobile number Steve, will try later.  And Marc, that number is closed until the 16th Feb.

Will try later, thanks!

Dave

Marc Fenner

Try contacting Glenn at [email protected] he is picking up emails i believe. He is in the states at the moment.

Aubrey Brocklebank

Yes I have two drives available in what I hope could be a competitive car.
Aubrey brocklebank
Call 07973-744828
Aubrey

Andy Craig-Smith

I have it on good authority that the fantastic Steve Panas has been convalescing in the garden this afternoon after the exertions of Pembrey.
Every man and his dog ( including Tarquin (quiz master extraordinaire)) could not reach him !!! ( sat nag ver tom tom 100 G-b)
He informed me (over serveral Stella's) this evening it's a very good year for the roses. ( is Mad Pete rubbing off on me? ).

Try him Wednesday !!!! The Cottage Garden is done.
Where's Titmarsh when Dawn needs him?
Or James May !!!!!
Rocket Dog Racing

Aubrey Brocklebank

Yes Dave two seats available.  How do i get in touch my e mail is [email protected] or better call on 07973-744828 or 01832-734581pm I am mobile Friday-sunday

Aubrey
Aubrey

Dave Wilson

Thanks for the chat Aubrey.  Good to be on board, will be in touch.