Main Menu

Pembrey timetable

Started by Paul Robertson, March 17, 2006, 10:59:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Robertson

The barc are looking into moving qualifying to sunday morning so as to reduce the amount of waiting time as requested by some members, this may or may not happen . Please remember that we specifically asked for this race and need to support it as a club ,If we dont i think it would be most unlikely they would give us this much tracktime again .So please send your entries in asap.
Paul

Catherine Noble

I may be travelling down for this ( :) ) but don't have any of the associated paperwork as I'm not racing ( :( ) So, looking for info along the lines of; which race is on which day, when is qualifying/practice to be or are these things that won't be known until the week of the event?

I'm guessing from Paul's post that one race is on the Sat and the other on the Sun with qualifying on same day as race - or am I being dim  :roll: ?

C x

Chris Yates

Edit: Sorry, ignore me. I really ought to read the title of the thread first ;)

Provisional Pembrey timetable: http://www.barc.net/timetables/hq0603-01.htm

Catherine Noble

Cheers Chris!

Will the BARC page details be updated or is the computer I'm using just not displaying the code, all I'm getting is a black page with grey boxes??

C x

Chris Yates

Sounds like your computer! You should see a table on a brown page with lots of writing on it.

Catherine Noble

Pants! Flippin' computer, I 'ate technology me!

Cheers though, will use another machine to check out the BARC page, it probably has something to do with the current browser ... blasted nuisance ... mutter!!!

Will post again if I still can't get it.

C x

Catherine Noble

Wahey, free net access in the pub! This could get messy ...

Tried link again but now getting a web address not found link, does this mean that the Pembrey timetable is being revised???

C x

Paul Robertson

sign on sunday 7.30
qualifying 9.25
race 2.40

Catherine Noble

Cheers Paul,

Yer a star!

C x

Bob Rice

So can I take it that Pembrey is now effectivly a "one Day" event?

Sorry to be pedantic, but it will help me if I don't have to travel down until late on the saturday.

cheers

Bob

Paul Robertson

Bob Rice

Pete Sparrow

Don't miss the pub Bob  :shock:
The older I get, the more rubbish I talk
(and the more pills I take)

Bob Rice

when I say late Pete, I don't mean that late...........

Steve Cowell

wheyhey,drinks on you then Bob  :lol:
The older I get,the faster I was (not)