Main Menu

Pembrey Entry

Started by Trevor Williams, March 25, 2006, 17:37:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor Williams

According to BARC, there are only 7 (seven) entries for Pembrey

Please Enter ASAP!!!! Closing date is Monday 27th March 2006.

If we don't get more, we might as well kiss this club goodbye!

Cheers

Trevor
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Nick Roads

Trevor

I registered with BARC week before last. Not having heard anything I phoned on 24 March and they (nicola) said that they had the information ok but were waiting to send out the entry documents to me  as it was busy or they had to make some internal check. I did ask about pemberey entry and she said no worry about that and I can enter once I get the forms..no mention of 27 march deadline

Not sure if this applies to anyone else but you can tell BARC we want to go once they send out the entry forms to us..so at least that makes 8

Catherine Noble

Nine if you count Christian's car driven by Mr Harper and A. N. Other(s) ... believe Mr Callander has still to post his entry ... though that might just be stirring things ... sorry!

C x

Mick Storey

Findlay is entering if he can stay sober for long enough to fill the form in. We are having sandbags fitted so we have less chance of winning (thats sandbags Pete, not the handbags you carry). Then theres the choice of team transport, "Shall we take the jag", "no, lets go in the cherry picker, then we can look down on everyone".

We are invincible - just give us the trophies on Saturday night & we can dispense with the tiring formalities of the race and have more of a party!!

How do I get one of those strapline things, thats two things sparrows got over me now, straplines and strap marks

Pete Sparrow

Mick,
have you forgotten where your car is?
you might well be racing the cherry picker
best be nice to me.
The older I get, the more rubbish I talk
(and the more pills I take)

Bob Rice

I've just received my Pembrey entry and regs, I'm a bit disappointed that for a 2hr race with 3 drivers registered they have only sent 5 circuit passes for the meeting - is this an error on their part?

Trevor Williams

Bob,
Speak to Nicola at BARC, all drivers should get an allocation of tickets
Cheers
Trevor
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Bob Rice

Marc Fenner

Does anyony know why the entry fee is £495? It seems so much more than normal. Silverstones not even that expensive!
I understand its only for 1 2hr race?

Bob Rice

Standard race fee now is around £170.00 for a 15 minute race, £495.00 for 2 hours sounds like a bargain to me, split 3 ways that's £165.00 each, for 40 minutes each!

rod stead

I'm doing a limited number of rounds of the URS FF2000 series.
Entries are £210 for a "guaranteed 20 minutes racing" according to BARC.

I never thought I'd say this, but it's cheaper to talk to a lawyer of 20 minutes!

So Bob's right - on a time-adjusted basis, this series is good value for money.
For the 24 hour race, a mere £58.33 per hour!

Well done to the committee for keeping the prices sensible.

Marc Fenner

We were going to come up with just one driver but dont think we will be coming now. Think we are going to be rolling roading and doing a track day instead. Will let people know if we do a track day.
Pembrey isn't out of the question though!

Nick Roads

there is testing on the friday at pembrey which we have signed up for given our complete lack of experience - £ 150 for the day with extra (barc) drivers at £30 each, book direct with pembrey - open pit lane, 108db noise limit and timing etc can be done as I understand it

hopefully see another 2cv there

Ben Allan

Argent Provocateur now signed up but will only be picthing for very early Sunday start.

Please all tell my wife she is very supportive next time you see her.

Ben

Andy Craig-Smith

Does anybody know how many are entered for the race so far ?
Or is it just all Torque for everyone !!!!
Rocket Dog Racing