Main Menu

Cadwell anyone?

Started by Catherine Noble, May 08, 2006, 08:13:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff Archer

boys boys boys, its all to do with having balls the size of space hoppers!!
power is not the answer driving is what makes a winner.
and at race weekends its not the racing that counts but the drinking!!
bring it on
maybe we should have cocktails sat night???

oh yea remember drivers are like teachers they do cos they cant do nowt else!!!
NES 2cv Speed Shop
+44 (0)1609 771313

Richard hollis

just checked the barc website and we're still officially 2nd in the championship, i believe the phase is 'you've got to be in it to win it!'
Watch out simon we've raced here before!

Derek Coghill

I've been there before too, only the once though. Having been, I wondered why I'd never gone before - fabulous place.

Brown beer or yellow beer for preference?

Catherine Noble

...as long is it contains alcohol I don't really care ... banana beer!!

C x

Geoff Archer

speaking of teachers and driver richard hollis is both and build his engines well there is always one exception
NES 2cv Speed Shop
+44 (0)1609 771313

shaun mclaughlin

yes a real drivers track one ove the best, see you all 4 beer

David Bain

Thanks to all for two excellent races. It's a pity the rest of the programme wasn't up to 2CVRC standards. Extra thanks to Derek for his entertaining ballet at the bottom of the mountain. Commiserations to Shaun for suffering a double whammy - well, more of a double WHAM!, really . . .

Geoff Archer

great weekend, but as a club we need to look at who we test with the caterham group is not working with us there poor driving standards are wrecking our testing and cars
we must do something to prevent further damage
NES 2cv Speed Shop
+44 (0)1609 771313

Catherine Noble

Particularly given amount of damage done and attitude of said Caterham driver (if what I heard was true ... "Racing incident" ... during testing?!)

Well done to everyone for making it a great weekend! See you all at Anglesea!!

C x

Gary Adnitt

Thanks to everyone for their help in getting my old car out at Cadwell, Terry for trying to get me some heads, Simon & Keith for the helping me prep/weld it (yes we actually did some prep, not that you'd notice), Paul for his continued support/help/advice as always, Shaun Calvert for giving me breaks, Simon for an exhaust, Wayne/Ainslie for an engine, Aubrey for a shock and Sammie for a front arm.
It was all really appreciated and although I couldn't chat much from under my car I really enjoyed the buzz around our paddock and everyones help, mind you the nightlife in Louth was also worth appreciating.
For me the racing was really good and nice to keep Pete honest following his performance last year, by the way Pete, thanks for letting me defend the inside line on the last lap of race 2!!!
Roll on Anglesey.
GBA
Your problem is not my problem, thats why its called your problem.