Main Menu

Started by Francis Rottenburg, May 24, 2006, 09:44:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis Rottenburg

Perhaps not my place to ask these questions but they are relevant to most people in the club so I thought I might raise them now when the euphoria of this year might prevent people with far more "right" from growling at me!  Probably directed in part at Steve as he was most instrumental in this year's race.
(1) What was the view of the BARC and the Snetterton owners to the charges/costs/entry numbers this year and how will that influence next year?
(2) Is the first May bank holiday most likely to be the date for next year?  I know it is dependent on so many factors but this year seems to have had a much higher profile for many racers I have bumped into (!) who have expressed interest in taking part.  Most will need considerable notice if it is that weekend.

As a very much part time member of the club I apologise in advance if I raise blood pressures.  I hope you all have great time at Cadwell - my favourite circuit.

Francis

Steve Panas

Francis,
Cadwell will the first time after Snet that everybody will be together. I imagine that most of your concerns can be addressed next weekish.
Steve :lol:

Nick Roads

Anyone know how certain are the dates of 27- 28 May 2007  as shown on website for Snetterton 2007?

Paul Robertson