Main Menu

Anglesey 2006?

Started by Catherine Noble, June 10, 2006, 10:56:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Catherine Noble

Ok so who's going and who's being pants because of the football?

I'm going, not that it makes much difference to the racing result ... yet ;)

C x

Richard hollis

Matthew and myself will be there

Marc Fenner

i will prob be there with the hollis boys

Catherine Noble

Hurrah, will be good to see you all out! Hope team Hollis got the car back together after Cadwell!

C x

paul taylor

Well I'll be going and will be getting drunk at Anglesey, hopefully not running around the race naked this time! Whats this, is there football on? :D

Ben Allan

Anyone know what time the sprint is on the Saturday?  We're playing tag on this one and I need to get to Kent that evening.

Ben

Derek Coghill

No; I had some money but spent it all on sweeties, as it were...

Catherine Noble

Format for weekend known yet? Yes, for some, this will seem an obvious question with an equally obvious answer, but surely everyone knows how dim/what a nuisance I am by now ... ?

Sprint on the Sat and Enduro on the Sun, or is everything being moved to the one day like earlier in the year? I hear there's no bar ... well that's not a problem! Is there to be a club BBQ or have I been dreaming in technicolour again?

C x

Bob Rice

Just to echo the above, does anyone know what the format of the weekend is to going to be, as usual it will be awkward for me to be there for two days!

Derek Coghill

Well, they usually start with a Friday evening before going to Saturday and then Sunday. Sometimes Monday if there's a bank holiday.

Catherine Noble

Right, so seeing 'In-ger-land' are playing this weird football gamey thing on a Saturday, what difference (if any!) is this making to the format of the Pembrey* weekend?

I need to know soon so I can get the Friday off work or i won't be able to go and I'll get all miserable ... :(

C x

[Edit: *Obviously I mean Anglesey ... I'm just stupid! C x]

Bob Rice

Sorry Catherine, you've lost me there, I think I am going to Anglesey on the 8th or 9th of July, not Pembrey this coming weekend!

confused,

Steve Cowell

Thats not hard to do though Bob,  :lol:  :lol:  :wink:
The older I get,the faster I was (not)

Catherine Noble

:D Sheesh I can be really stupid! I meant Anglesey ... honest!!!

:oops: sorry Bob

C x

Bob Rice

well they are both in Wales, and I usually do get lost when I head in that direction, so no problem Catherine. I must say it is a big relief to know that I'm not as senile as I began to think I was - no comments from you Steve, or anyone else for that matter!

Steve - any further thoughts on Silverstone?