Main Menu

24hr dvd

Started by Marc Fenner, June 13, 2006, 18:55:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Marc Fenner

Is there anymore news regarding when the 24hr dvd will be ready?

Catherine Noble

Think Simon is going to keep everyone posted via the forum ... maybe he'll confirm next time he's online ...

Marc Fenner

Do we know if there is any more news on the dvd yet.

Catherine Noble

Coming soon according to the banner on the main web page ...

Simon Leith

Sorry, sorry....I have been a weeee bit busy. 1st draft is done and I am hoping to get back into the edit suite next week to finish off and also edit an emailable version......just have to agree my fee with the Club!!  :0)

Watch this space!

Catherine Noble

Yaaaaay!

Looking forward to it Simon. Maybe it should premier at the dinner dance?

C x

Simon Leith

I think that is the plan. Does anyone have any AV equipment the club can hire for the evening!???  :0)

Catherine Noble

Ohhh, I could probably bring a screen, but my projector's not up to digital standard anyone else?

C x

Simon Leith

Sorry...I was being flippant...I have the kit!  :oops:

Catherine Noble

:D :D

Sheesh! Surely everyone knows I take everything too seriously by now ... oh, they didn't ... ;)

C x

Nick Roads

OK not quite the dvd but lots of people told me about the top gear film at Mondello and its now on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQwjakLITNY&mode=related&search=.

Not sure which year it was recorded - any faces/ cars on the programme still racing - anyone know if my car (40) is car 99 on the recording?

Oli Hall

Catherine, its not so much how gullible you were that disappoints me, its the fact that you havent realised by now that Simon has everything.

Honestly...............  :roll:

Catherine Noble

:oops:

Sorry Oli, I can't be perfect all the time ... or even some of the time, but he can't have everything surely  :?:

C x

Geoff Archer

well everything and what he dosnt have pete will have
NES 2cv Speed Shop
+44 (0)1609 771313

Pete Sparrow

championship?  :wink:
The older I get, the more rubbish I talk
(and the more pills I take)