Main Menu

24hr dvd

Started by Marc Fenner, June 13, 2006, 18:55:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor Williams

DVD now available

£10.00 each if collected from me
£11.50 each including p&p

Send me an email to reserve, send cheque made out to 2CV Racing Club to my home address ( see the contacts page)

Cheers

Trevor
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Francis Rottenburg

Can we have our money back if we're not in it?  

Plus I'd like a remix with some music I recognise, something like Tom Jones if you know what I mean, a bit of easy listening rather than that brash modern stuff that all sounds the same.  Now, where's my hearing aid......

Simon Leith

Trust me.......EVERYONE is the the DVD.....I took me 30 hours of editing time to make sure of it!!

And there is a large selection of music to suite everyonge's taste.....even you Old Boys !!   :D

Simon Crook

Hi Trevor, please put me down for one to collect.

thanks Simon

:lol: thats my Christmas Prezzie sorted
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

Simon Leith

BTW - I posted the 3 minute trailer for the DVD on Pistonheads and so far it has had nearly 1,000 views!   :D

You can see it and other good clips at www.pistonheads.tv

Simon

Catherine Noble

Anomaly!

On the main web page DVD if posted £11 exact, but in Trev's post above £11.50!

Which price is correct!!

C x

Trevor Williams

£11.00, got a deal on the envelopes!!!!!
Trevor

Steve Cowell

Well my cheques in the post at £11.50, lol, worth double that anyway  :lol: just to relive Keiths interview
                    Steve. (Alias Yannick!!!! )
The older I get,the faster I was (not)

Trevor Williams

Steve, will include £0.50 refund with your copy!!!!
Cheers
Trevor

Chris Yates

Hi Trevor,

I've sent you a cheque for 3 DVDs :) Many thanks to everyone involved in the making of it this year. Hope it can be repeated!

Andy Craig-Smith

Rocket Dog Racing

David Bain

My big complaint is the out of synch audio. It's no problem in the race sequences but makes the interviews look like a Norman Collier routine. If you don't know what I mean, ask yer dad!

Mind you, I suspect that some of the interviewees were out of synch anyway . . .

Simon Crook

Got my copy (thanks Trevor) watched it last night and this morning :shock: it makes me feel like getting into the garage and getting the 2cvR finished..................................................
LUMACA RACING

Marc Fenner

Watched it last night. Shame about the the women interviewing. Shows she obviously knows nothing about racing. Some great car footage though.

Simon Crook

LUMACA RACING