Main Menu

Liveries

Started by Nathan Pasho, July 31, 2006, 00:09:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan Pasho

Thanks to Matt Hollis for offering permission to recreate his teams liveries!

Here is the first.

If any others would like to see their own livery in the game, please email me with direct permission to do so.  

Thanks for all the help you have given so far.  We are nearing completion of the first stage of this project, and these cars will be available to the public (for free) in 2 or 3 weeks, as an addition to the rFactor game.

Nathan Pasho

Big thanks to Terry Collier!

marc sparrow

Hi Nathan,
              I own car 46 (grease monkey racing) you are welcome to use our new colours if you would like the sponsors are GR8 SIGNS. You may find a picture from this years 24hrs,or contact dick roberts as i know he as some good pictures of it before the damage!
cheers Marc Sparrow

Steve Cowell

Was that before the trip into the cornfield then Marc ?? :lol:
The older I get,the faster I was (not)

Trevor Williams

They didn't make it into MY cornfield, if they had then I would have charged them rent!!!!
It's the same with Paddock Hill Bend gravel trap, that is mine as well!! I must send the DTM and BTCC drivers their bills for using it without my permission!!

Nathan, you can use my cars liverie if you can find some pictures of it. Burgandy, SWCRacing stickets ( I can provide images of them), could be # 7, 8 or 15 (this years #)

Cheers
Trevor
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Ben Allan

Nathan,

You can use mine as well, car 76 red, white and dinged.

Ben

Nathan Pasho

Much thanks, guys! :D

Here's racehire.com!

Nathan Pasho

Trevor, what's that decal on your wing?  Sure, if you have any larger, more legible pictures, you can email them to me.

Nick Roads

Nathan

feel free to use car 40 and will email you a picture or you can get off the 2cv website - the brands hatch avi was excellent by the way and very realistic

Nick Roads

Nathan - might be also a good idea perhaps to have a 2cv racing liveried car to help promote the racing club / website with the 2cvracing.org.uk prominently displayed

Nathan Pasho

That's a good idea, but Mr. Roberts informed me early on that the site and all photos on it are copyrighted, so I'll need to hear it from him.

Dick Roberts

Hello Nathan

Yes the teams designs and the website material is copyright as, I am sure , is your material but permission has been granted by a number of teams for you to copy their liveries including Nick Roads' car 40.

I agree with Nick that a 'club' car featuring the web address would be a good idea.  I have been speaking to Trevor Williams, the Club's Chairman, and he approves of what you have done so far.

Nathan Pasho

Ok, thanks! I'll try to come up with something nice.

Nathan Pasho

How's this?  I can still make changes if you want.

Nathan Pasho

Marc S., I have found several pictures of last years Grease Monkey car.  Is it ok if I use that livery? It's pretty sharp looking.

I have only found a couple of this years livery and both are quite small, I can't really make out any details.  

If you or Dick have some bigger, clearer pictures of this year's livery, that would be great.  I could even do both years if that is ok.