Main Menu

Air your views

Started by Steve Panas, July 31, 2006, 17:05:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Panas

All,
       A suggestion raised by GBA that as most of us were arranged to be at Silverstone next weekend that we could use that time to have a meeting to thrash out certain issues which have come to light. This is now organised. The venue is The White Horse at Baldock [just off A1] in Herts at about noon. Eat here for lunch and then to Simon Leith's mansion nearby. Kind regards to Simon and Karen for offering to help.
   At the moment the following have agreed to attend.
Paul Robertson
Trevor
Simon
GBA
Ainsley
Wayne
Andy Smith
Christian
Anybody wishing to come along please e-mail or ring [07779-609588]. We have to advise numbers for lunch.
What is discussed here will form the basis of the meeting at the AGM. Broadly speaking how to take the club forward.

Regards

Steve

Catherine Noble

Argh! Would love to attend, but had already altered plans seeing the weekend was now free! Off on a 2cvEcosse event instead.

C x

Steve Cowell

Bugger, am now off to a horse show(other half judging,me on sprog duty, lol ) have a good meeting and hopefully you can sort a few things for next year.
The older I get,the faster I was (not)

Ben Allan

Sorry guys not for me,  sprog duty also.

Offer still standing to put me in a short skirt, pom-poms and high heels to chant the virtues of 2CV racing.

Ben

Catherine Noble

QuoteOffer still standing to put me in a short skirt, pom-poms and high heels to chant the virtues of 2CV racing.

Now that I would pay to see!!

C x

TerryCollier

Hi

I would like to attend this meeting -- managed to get clearance from other half. So see you there.

Terry
Team Collier Racing

Marc Fenner

Affraid i have rearranged weekend now. Got a wedding to go too.

Catherine Noble

So ... any good gossip???

C x