Main Menu

Championship Decider

Started by Gary Adnitt, August 20, 2006, 20:50:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Adnitt

Right then, come on, who's up for Mallory?

This race tipically comes down to a bun fight on the last lap for at least the first six cars, is great for spectators and isn't a million miles away from everyone being in Leicestershire (apologies Scottish friends, everywhere is a long way this year, not you Christian!).

Come on, come on, it's the last round, we need a good turn out to keep our average grid up with BARC, the racing has been great so far this year and the paddock atmosphere like the old day's (pre me?) lets finish the season on a high.

The Championship isn't even decided, when was last time that happened going into the last round???

To all you novices/infrequent runners, if you need help or advice pre-Mallory or even at the track to get your car on the grid IT WILL BE PROVIDED, I and others are more than willing to help/support you, just ask, call me on 07990 987015 at a reasonable hour and I'll do my best.

GBA
Living the dream, every day.
:lol:
Your problem is not my problem, thats why its called your problem.

Andy Craig-Smith

I will be there !!!!
Already sent in the entry form.
Come on everyone, get that cheque in early, don't give BARC any excuses.

Mmm, better start putting the car back together...........
Rocket Dog Racing

Paul Robertson

Gary,you could help me by bringing some bacon,buying the beer on saturday night,refilling my empty wallet and most of all by NOT winning.
:lol:

Simon Crook

Could someone tell me what the format for the sprint race, do you all go the day before or is all the just on the Sunday? just trying to plan my weekend :roll:
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

Jon Twidale

Hi Gary

I will be there and the car will be working.
Entry form sent off today.
Paul Robertson, will be bringing kindly lent front suspension arm assy for you.

Cheers Jon  :D

Paul Robertson

Simon we all try to get there on saturday evening in time for pub o'clock.

Paul

Trevor Williams

And to join the queue of vehicles waiting to be let in to the circuit!! I recall they don't let you in til 6.00pm
Cheers
Trevor
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Ben Allan

New child permitting I'll be there with the goal of starting and finishing without changing engines, gearboxes, tyres or panels.  It's a long shot I know, but I love a challenge.

Ben

Nick Grant

I am planning to be there too (with Paul Taylor's Car)

Nick.

Simon Crook

Thanks Paul, BEER sounds good
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

Trevor Williams

With the entries of Jon, Ben (baby duties permitting) and Nick, This takes our entry for Mallory to 14.

All those who have told me that they are going to enter, please do so ASAP. The last date for acceptance of entries by BARC is 12.00 noon on the Wednesday before the event

Cheers

Trevor

Trevor Williams

As of 16.00 today, the foloowing are the only people who have entered Mallory

Wayne Cowling
Andy Smith
Steve Panas
Richard Hollis
Mathew Hollis
Nigel Hollis
Zoe Cardell
Trevor Williams
Aubrey Brocklebank
Pete Sparrow
Christine Thompson
Christian Callander
Jon Twidale
Jon Davis
Geoff Turral
Olly Hall

Thats 17 by my counting. Any more???? Closing date is next wednesday at 12.00 noon

Cheers
Trevor

Trevor Williams

Sorry, forgot Nick Grant!!!

Trevor Williams

Now 20 with the following sent / sending their entries today, or chasing BARC for confirmation tomorrow

Sammie Fritchley
Ben Allan
Simon Leith
Pete Simpson

Come on!!! Only 4 places left on the grid!! For all those complaining of not having anyone to race with, try your luck / skill at the championship ending Bunfight!!!!

Nick Roads

BARC love me - original entry "lost in post" but confirmation arrived yesterday of booking