Main Menu

Championship Decider

Started by Gary Adnitt, August 20, 2006, 20:50:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy Eastwood

Well, we've still got the race ready ECAS 2003 spec car sat in my garden, waiting to race.......

Trevor Williams

According to BARC, we have 24 entries for Mallory this weekend!!!!

If any spectators who are going have access to video cameras, please take them along and video the race, it should be exciting!!!

You do realise that Mallory is the fastest circuit that we do, with an average lap speed approaching 70mph!!!!

See you all there on Saturday evening

Trevor
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Marc Fenner

Do you want me to try and get our camera mount foir the car?

Marc Fenner

Hi Guys

I have managed to get hold of one of the schools new video cams. Its the all singing all dancing camera. Saves to hard drive.
So beware you maybe being filmed!

David Bain

Ben's 24 hour technical team hope to be there.  We're called the 24 hour team because that's how long it takes us to do anything remotely technical.  

Has anyone got a pair of Mallory tickets going begging?

Catherine Noble

Oooh that's a point. How much is it to get into the circuit? Arriving Sat eve/night and not being with a race team ( :( anyone want to adopt me? Ok, pushing my luck) will I even be allowed in?

C x

Ben Allan

Actually David, you're called the 24 Hour technical team because you needed to fix the 24 things we broke an hour.

I've got a couple of tickets for you but no car pass.  I'm arriving at horrible o'clock on Sunday morning.

Ben

David Bain

Thank you for that, Ben. To avoid too much damage to our respective domestic bliss we won't be overnighting. We'll be there Sunday am so I'll give you a ring when we arrive.

BFN
David