Main Menu

AGM

Started by Aubrey Brocklebank, September 01, 2006, 19:09:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Aubrey Brocklebank

If any technical changes need to be submitted to the Technical committee three months prior to AGM does it not follow that we need at laet five months notice of the AGM date? :roll:
Aubrey

Trevor Williams

Aubrey,
No, the rules of the club state "Any member who desires to move any resolution at the annual general meeting or at any special general meeting must give notice in writing to the Secretary being received by the Secretary not later than 5.00pm 14 days prior to the date of the annual general meeting, except for Technical Regulation proposals which must be submitted in writing to the Technical Committee for investigation and / or approval not later than three months prior to the date of the Annual General Meeting. For greater clarity, all Technical Regulation proposals must be submitted by 5.00pm on 1st July"
Cheers
Trevor
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Aubrey Brocklebank

Aubrey

Trevor Williams

Don't understand!?
Tech proposals have to be submitted for evaaluation to the tech committe, that was voted in a couple of years ago. To make it easy for everyone to know when they must get them in by, the date of the 1st July was also voted in at the same time.
Been that date for at least two years. In fact I seem to recall Matt putting something in Snails Pace reminding people that the date for Tech proposals was coming up
Cheers
Trevor
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Catherine Noble

Yes he did Trevor!

C x

Aubrey Brocklebank

OK Grovelling appologies
Aubrey