Main Menu

Stingray 24 Hr DVD Preview

Started by Andrew Bull, November 23, 2006, 09:46:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Bull

The Preview video to the Soon to be released DVD can be seen at the following link on 'Youtube.com'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oRvetuqPFc

You can also search using keywords such as 2cv 24hr snertterton etc.

Alternatively it can also be seen on 'Google videos' and can be found by using a similiar keyword search facility.
Andrew Bull
Tête Rouge Racing with Habitabull & Propolis
Rookie Champion       2022
team champions         1998 2000 2008 2009 2013
24hr winners               2005 2006 2009 2010 
championship winner 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2013

Richard Knight

Great sound track - does anyone know who its by?

Little Rich

Nick Roads

the band are JET from down under - "are you gonna be my girl" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_(band)

the song is nearly as good as the dvd

Marc Fenner

How much did you pay nick to get in the video so much?

Chris Yates

Superb video guys - well done!

Can't wait for the full DVD.

Nick Roads

no idea why crisis car 40 in DVD a few times, I had nothing to do with it - probably they felt a little sorry for us as they have one of our many spins on promo

nb if anyone wants to do a testday over Christmas we are heading to Llandow (between cardiff and swansea) on Dec 15 - usually only 1 or 2 other cars on track and lower cost than a trackday (£70 for half day, £120 for full day ) - 1 mile circuit and good fun in a 2cv - drivers need to have MRSA licence - http://www.llandow.com/circuit.htm

Trevor Williams

Hope that the MRSA clears up soon!
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Simon Crook

will it be available by Christmas?
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

Trevor Williams

Simon,
I believe so
Cheers
Trevor
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Simon Crook

thanks Trevor I will put it on my Christmas list :D
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

Paul Robertson

I have viewed the finished article and i must say i think its excellent and definitely worth the money, but then i would, my car won again.
Paul

Pete Sparrow

I think you'll find thats 'our' car won  :lol:
(Simon,Simon,Christian,Me,you and all the crew)
The older I get, the more rubbish I talk
(and the more pills I take)

Simon Leith

And it was me who brought it across the line......hey, great team effort! Three in a row......????? :D

Gary Adnitt

I think you'll find you're all wrong, Team Gadget actually won this year, the time keepers messed up and in 42 days you'll all wake up, take a shower and step out to find you came third, on the wall in your houses your photo's will have changed and Wayne, Ainslie, Dangerous and my good self will all be there smiling back at you.

Live the dream...

2007 bring it on boys!

GBA  :lol:
Your problem is not my problem, thats why its called your problem.

Simon Leith

That'll be like spending a weekend at Pete's house then......pics of me on the top step of the podium with his head on everywhere!!!  Like he didn't win enough races himself this year.    :roll:

Gary - you should know by now....if you're going to win an endurance race you need to have me in your team !!  I am currently taking offers for the 2007 24 hour race. IT MAY BE LUCK...BUT IT WORKS   :D