Main Menu

Who's up for a beer then? (At the Dinner Dance)

Started by Pete Sparrow, January 10, 2007, 22:28:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Sparrow

Hope to see you all saturday for a drink (has anyone told them Findlay is coming?)
In the mood for it this year or what?
The older I get, the more rubbish I talk
(and the more pills I take)

Trevor Williams

Yesh Pleezee!!!!
I know the table plan!!!!
Cheers
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Andrew Bull

I still havent recovered from new years eve's eve.  
I dont want another headache like that one although   I did try and repeat it last friday at a wedding reception and got pretty close......i was playing hockey on saturday too......:cry:
Andrew Bull
TĂȘte Rouge Racing with Habitabull & Propolis
Rookie Champion       2022
team champions         1998 2000 2008 2009 2013
24hr winners               2005 2006 2009 2010 
championship winner 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2013

Paul Robertson

Geoff Archer

NES 2cv Speed Shop
+44 (0)1609 771313

Marc Fenner

Sorry guys not going to be able to make it. Saga has something on and said i would help out with that. Women! Cant live with them cant live with out them! Also need the money for racing!

Gary Adnitt

Pete, you have some serious bridge buiding to do, you were light weight at New Year and you know.

Less so than you were on your works Xmas party when you phoned me at 12.30am.......................and then at 1am, the wife really appreciated it.

Mallory or bust.

GBA
The older I get, the deeper the hole.
Your problem is not my problem, thats why its called your problem.

Pete Sparrow

Am I back in the game now?
sitting here sunday afternoon i'm thinking that last cocktail was one too many.
The older I get, the more rubbish I talk
(and the more pills I take)

Gary Adnitt

Yeah you're back, I'm looking forward to seeing how the Sparrow & Finlay combination works next year, what'll be your teamname I wonder?

Team Hangover?

GBA
The older I get, the more times I say I'll never drink again.
Your problem is not my problem, thats why its called your problem.

Oli Hall

Sounds like I missed a good one! Sorry chaps i was a few thousand miles away, but you know that I love you (with tongues).

PS. Pete... Im with Gary on this one, it cost a bloody fortune to get messages off my phone over here and I had to listen to close to 5 minutes of you telling me how much you love me after/during your works do... You little tinker (ti=wa).

Hope to see you all soon. Has anyone got a drive that they might want to share with me next year by the way? Ive got no cash, but im a bloody nice bloke...

Trevor Williams

Oli
Your singing was missed at the dinner dance, therse always Brands Hatch to make up for it!

I just thank my lucky stars that my number is at the end of Sparrow's phone book!!

Cheers

Trevor
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

helen deeley

Oli,
May be able to come to some arangement re driving this season? Can you give me a phone number or email adress so I can bend your ear? I'm on [email protected] if you don't want to publish it on forum,
Thanks!  Helen :twisted:
Paddock Hill Bend is not flat in top!

Oli Hall

I'll send you an e-mail shortly because im not keen to let all this lot on the forum know that my e-mail is [email protected] and that my mobile number is 07961154858.... they are bound to abuse the knowledge in some way.

PS. If you're good at bending ears then I'll have to point you in the direction of Pete Sparrow, he has a marvellous pair.