Main Menu

How to Complete the Membership Form

Started by Trevor Williams, January 31, 2007, 20:28:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor Williams

You can always tell when I have had a bad day at the office!!

We are getting some of the membership forms sent in without the commentator's information sheets being filled in. It CLEARLY states that this part of the form MUST be completed otherwise your whoe membership application WILL NOT be processed and the form will be returned to you.

As Christines deadline for forms to be with her by is fast approaching, I feel I must warn any of you that have not completed the WHOLE form that:

If you are not a racing member of the club, you will not be eligible to enter the races!

I have better things to do than teaching advanced form filling

Cheers

Trevor
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Ben Allan

Trev,

Does it help your day at all if I tell you I've lost all of my bits of paper?

Christine, could you possibly send out a new pack.  Sorry.

Ben

Trevor Williams

Ben
I have emailed Christine and asked her to send a new form to you. I have also asked for the form to be sent to me as well so that I can pdf it and get it to you by email
Cheers
Trevor

Ben Allan

Pete Sparrow

The older I get, the more rubbish I talk
(and the more pills I take)

Trevor Williams

Derek Coghill

You're right, he is. Masterful, too.

Paul Robertson

Kin ell i thought this was a fryendly club.So anyone who doesn't use the website much won't be racing then, that's a great policy for the new season i must say .
Ithought we were about racing not filling in bloody forms' its not the NHS is it?

I do club stuff everyday surely to do new membership stuff once a week can't be beyond the realms of man?  :evil:

Bob Rice

Me, I just want to drive occasionally....