Main Menu

Membership Update

Started by Trevor Williams, February 14, 2007, 20:48:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor Williams

All,
Membership cards have been printed and dispatched to Christine for inclusion with all the other bumpf that you will receive shortly.

Please, please, please, please, please check all the paperwork that is sent to you as this will include the log book for your car.

These must be completed with details of the engine that you use in each qualifying session and race throughout the year.

I will be collecting this data and keeping a record of who used what engine during which event. This way we should negate any rumours of malpractice during the forthcoming season

Cheers

Trevor
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Bob Rice

How will we identify individual engines?

Derek Coghill

By the cam number which you have stamped on the casing, presumably.

Bob Rice

could become hilarious at Snetterton.

Does anybody remember that we are racing 2CV's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Trevor Williams

Bob,
What exactly do you mean? What is so difficult in filling in the log book?
Why do you have a problem with this?

Bob Rice

trevor, it's not a problem, but are we to number our engines with numbers invented by our selves, or will the crankcases again be sealed and numbered by barc ?

Trevor Williams

Bob
You can number / name / identify your engines any way you like. So long as the camshaft number is marked on the crankcase, and it is sealed.

The cam number and seal number are the most important to be noted in your log book

Cheers
Trevor

Simon Crook

Got mine when I was back in the UK at the weekend thank you Christine and Trevor.

Trevor is the membership card from the machine?
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

Trevor Williams

Simon
Yes it is, thanks for the loan!! Very easy to use
Cheers
Trevor

Simon Crook

Im glad you got it too work, keep it as long as you like :wink:  can you save me lanyard
Simon Crook - Back Racing in 2013
LUMACA RACING

Derek Coghill

Hi Trev......the logbook.....I assume that the second round five is round six and the first round two is round seven? Also, there's space for four registered engines, but also for six changes at Snetterton. Do we have to re-use and recycle in line with current local council policy? And are extra points awarded for imaginative recycling?

Nigel Hollis

You could always identify your engine using the  number stamped on the  original plate!

Paul Robertson

Now that would be just too easy nigel.This is the 2cv racing club you know

Bob Rice

and only one of our engines still has a plate!

Andy Craig-Smith

Why not use the dream number from your winning lotto ticket !!!!!!
Its as good as any.
Rocket Dog Racing