Main Menu

Brands Hatch Final Instructions

Started by Trevor Williams, April 08, 2007, 01:02:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor Williams

All
I have today received a copy of the final instructions for our race at Brands Hatch, together with the two free tickets that I get for being the Chairman! (Ha, you all never new about that perk did you!!!)

Revised timetable as follows:

Sign on: 07:55 to 08:10
Scrutineering: 08:10 to 09:10
Qualifying: 09:25 to 10:00 PLEASE NOTE, WE NOW HAVE ONE 35 MINUTE SESSION IN WHICH TO QUALIFY ALL YOUR DRIVERS!!!
Race: Approx 16:00

Another bit of good news is that we have been allocated pit garages for the weekend!!! Access to these will probably be from 21:00 on the Friday night, but I will try and confirm this on Tuesaday>

Moral of this is, if you haven't entered the race, you are going to miss a good weekend!!!! FINAL closing date is 12:00 on the Wednesday before our race!!

Trevor
Some days, it's REALLY difficult being me!

Richard hollis

hi trevor any idea how many tickets are allocated? Is it 4 per car or 4 per each driver?

Trevor Williams

Derek Coghill

Richard, if I get 4 tickets I'll probably have 3 spare if you need any.

Richard hollis

Thanks derek, if we only get 4 per car we will definately need them.

Frank Barnard

Four tickets per car with an entry fee of £500+. How grudging can you get?

Trevor Williams

I have just spoken to Nicola at BARC regarding ticket allocation for Brands

She has assured me that all drivers will be receiving their allocation of 4 entry tickets and 2 vehicle passes for the event. The co-drivers tickets and details will be sent out early week commencing 16th April 2007

Cheers

Trevor

Derek Coghill

Trevor Williams

It has come to my attention that not all of you who have entered our race at Brands Hatch have sent completed entry forms for all of your drivers.

It is imperative that all drivers who are going to be racing have completed an entry form and returned it to BARC. This is not my rules, or even BARC's rules, these are MSA rules.

Also, if any of your drivers want to score points in the Championship, they MUST have returned their Championship Registration form to Nicola at BARC prior to the closing date for the first round to be entered. That means 12 noon on Wednesday 18th April 2007.

Steve Cowell

Trevor, must say that the entry forms are a bit shite.The race at Brands is for up to 4 drivers,there is only space on the entry form for one drivers details.Looking at the entry form for Snett. there is a form for all the drivers details to go on.Further looking at the rest of the entry forms for the rest of the season,bearing in mind we are only having enduro races this year, again there is only space for one drivers details.Would'nt it have been easier to have forms for all the drivers details to have gone on. Just a thought,  :idea:
cheers.
The older I get,the faster I was (not)

Trevor Williams

The forms are exactly the same as for every other endurance race that we have had while i have been invo;ved in the club
Peoplle need to READ the regulations before critisizing the organising club
Trevor