Main Menu

2012 24 Hour Entry From

Started by Nick Roads, March 06, 2012, 10:08:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Roads

24 Hour Entry Form

Attached is the entry form for 2012 race.

The race will be on the weekend of 25-27 August. Testing and qualifying are on Friday but not certain as yet if race will start Saturday or Sunday. This is outside our control and we may not know until June the start date and time.

BARC and Snetterton have also told the club that costs need to increase over the next 3 years for the race. A lot of discussion has taken place as to the best way to manage this for the Club. The entry details were agreed in the last few days following a meeting last month. For members the Board will provide guidance as to what this means in financial and practical terms at the AGM in April.

The Club have agreed some incentives as detailed to encourage more drivers, cars and teams to race in 2012.

The entry form is available now https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5Ar79wlZ8lNSWx1Y2E4OW1UQS1xbzVVbG5OdTdkQQ and will be on the main website shortly. I will also email it out this week.

Note: entry fee is £ 210 cheaper for entries received by April 1st 2012 as shown.
There is also a £ 50 discount for every race entered in the 2012 Championship, this applies even if the first entry date is not met.
For teams who enter all the Championship races and meet the early entry date costs are slightly lower than for 2011.

Chris Yates

Entry form now available on the club website under the "Join the club" link (http://www.2cvracing.org.uk/joinus)

Nick Roads

A reminder that the early entry date for 24 Hour Race is for entries to me by post or email for 1st April 2012 to save £ 210.

I have emailed or texted today all the entries I have had so far. If you have not had confirmation then let me know by email and send the entry in again!

It is increasingly likely the race will start on Saturday 25 August rather than the Sunday. It all depends on whether there is Truck Racing on the same weekend but even if that happens our race would probably start around lunchtime on Saturday anyway. If there is no truck racing then we would definitely start at 5 pm on Saturday.